Monday, October 29, 2007

Bouquets

That's where I worry about the blue and white color scheme. Other than that, I think it rocks. Maybe with an accent color or something?

I mean, there is the advantage that our bridesmaids could wear their getups again.

I think Alex has to show up in blue and white stripes, no matter what.

Ditto to no tux unis. Who owns that? If it's anyone we know, they are DISOWNED. Maybe we can get someone on door duty to "take care of" quality control at our wedding. I don't know why, but I'm picturing Mary's Greg. Did you know they've been together for, like, seven years?
Cait, I am eating a lot of cookie dough tonight. Some of it makes it to the microwave, but most of it just makes it right to my mouth. The oven was never even a consideration, although we do have those in the Midwest.

No comments: